- Authentic UPF 50+ long sleeve shirt from Whipray Caye Fishing Lodge out of Belize
- Full color sublimation on the back, smaller charter logo on front left chest
- UPF 50+ Performance Wicking Fabric
- Zinc-based Anti-Microbial technology
- XXL and XXXL sizes are $3 more
Nine miles off the coast of Placencia, Belize on a tiny tropical island you will find Whipray Caye Fishing Lodge. Owned and operated by Daniel Cabral and his family, this is a friendly, welcoming lodge located right in the middle of a flats fishing paradise.
Surrounded by deep, blue water, the healthy sand and turtle grass flats of the area are home to some of the largest permit found anywhere. Many of the nearby mangrove islands also hold good numbers of tarpon that can range in size from 20 to over 70 pounds. Schools of bonefish can occasionally be found in some areas of the cayes for those anglers interested in pursuing the elusive grand slam. Daniel will take you to spots known only to him for some of the best fishing you will find anywhere. If you want Permit, Tarpon, Bonefish, Yellowtail, Snapper, King Mackerel, Barracuda, or Grouper, they are all here.