- Authentic UPF 50+ long sleeve shirt from Sigatoka Fishing Charters in Fiji
- Full color sublimation on the back, smaller charter logo on front left chest
- UPF 50+ Performance Wicking Fabric
- Zinc-based Anti-Microbial technology
- XXL and XXXL sizes are $3 more
Half a world away you will find the town of Sigatoka on Fiji’s capital island of Viti Levu. The lush volcanic Island is rimmed to the south by the famed Coral Coast, which is the home of Sigatoka Fishing Charters, the area’s premier gamefishing charter company.
With Sigatoka Fishing Charters, traveling anglers have the opportunity to experience these beautiful surroundings from the water, and rarely does the fishing disappoint. Trolling lures is the most common tactic which results in the usual suspects: tuna, marlin, sailfish, wahoo, and mahi. It is the Coral Coast after all, so bottom fishing can also be productive over the reefs just offshore, and the legendary Giant Trevally (GTs) are always around.