- Authentic UPF 50+ long sleeve shirt from Habitat Sportfishing from the Azores, Portugal
- Full color sublimation on the back, smaller charter logo on front left chest
- UPF 50+ Performance Wicking Fabric
- Zinc-based Anti-Microbial technology
- XXL and XXXL sizes are $3 more
In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean lies a beautiful island chain that is truly a magnet for some of the best big game fishing on earth: The Azores. Captain Lukas Folk fishes billfish tournaments around the world, but for the short season he makes his home here and has proven to be one of the best captains in the Azores.
Giant Atlantic Blue Marlin are the main target, and the average size during the peak season (July – September) is around 500 lbs, with 750lb fish being relatively common. Of course, the ultimate prize is the elusive "Grander" marlin of over 1,000 lbs, and Habitat has landed more Granders (3) than any other boat in the last decade. The beasts weighed 1119, 1186, and 1254 lbs!