- Authentic pocket tee from Black Watch Charters in Rarotonga
- Full color design on the back
- Smaller charter logo on front pocket
- Classic Fit shirt
- Top quality, 6 oz 100% ring-spun cotton
- 2XL - 5XL shirts are $3 more
Black Watch Charters is located in the idyllic paradise of Rarotonga, a small island in the middle of the South Pacific. Black Watch owner Grant Wilson moved to Rarotonga from New Zealand and is now living the dream taking customers on daily fishing adventures in Rarotonga’s bountiful waters.
Blue marlin, yellowfin tuna, wahoo and mahi mahi are all caught in numbers, all within sight of the breathtaking backdrop of the blue Pacific and the lush greenery shrouding the volcanic island of Rarotonga!