- Authentic pocket tee from Sailfish Oasis Lodge in Guatemala
- Full color design on the back
- Smaller lodge logo on front pocket
- Classic Fit shirt
- Top quality, 6 oz 100% ring-spun cotton
- 2XL - 5XL shirts are $3 more
As one of the largest breeding grounds for Pacific sailfish, Guatemala has earned the moniker “Sailfish Capital of the World” for the incredible number of “Pez Vela” that are landed each season. Sailfish Oasis Charters is a full-service way to experience this incredible fishery with some of its top captains, and do so in complete comfort and style.
Sailfish take top billing - Guatemala holds both the conventional and fly fishing records for most sailfish released in one day. Sailfish Oasis’ fleet often releases 30 sails/day during peak season and has a year round daily average of 15-20. However, it is not uncommon to also release blue and black marlin as well as bring home a few tuna and dorado for the dinner table!