- Authentic UPF 50+ long sleeve shirt from Cowboy Charters in Freeport, Texas
- Full color sublimation on the back, smaller charter logo on front left chest
- UPF 50+ Performance Wicking Fabric
- Zinc-based Anti-Microbial technology
- XXL and XXXL sizes are $3 more
In the heart of the Texas Gulf Coast, the sight of a charter captain pulling up to the boat ramp wearing a wide brimmed cowboy hat might not seem all that out of place, particularly when the boat in question bears the name “Cowboy Way”. However, ask any customer and you’ll quickly learn that nothing is typical about Cowboy Charters, owned by Captain Mike Jennings.
Capt. Jennings is known for fishing hard and running further than most other charter boats in the area, which can be the key to success…the best fishing grounds off of Freeport are located 50+ miles offshore. However, the ride is well worth it…a typical summer trip with Cowboy Charters will include an action-packed combination of bottom fishing for red snapper, grouper and amberjack; casting to cobia (known locally as “ling”) and trolling for pelagics such as Dorado and Wahoo.